So one of your closest friends is getting married and you have been ask to be apart of the wedding. Not just apart, but in the wedding as a bridesmaid. Only problem you see or think is what are you going to do for your short hair. Remember you can looking stunning with short hair for weddings also. You don’t need to grow your hair out, get extensions or add weave so that you have a longer hair. A bridesmaid is as special as the bride on the day of the wedding.
Not only are you there to help the bride but you also to make sure you are on point as well. You will be in many of the bridal photos, and a lot of people will remember you if you are a mess on the brides special day. It is important to note that how you and your hair looks is very very important. Bridesmaids who recently cut their hairs oftentimes find trouble with how they’d have their hair on that special wedding day for the bride. Good thing there are short hairstyles for bridesmaids that will still help you look just as superb as the bride if not better. Short haircuts on a bridesmaid is still unique and a lot of people will find you breathtaking.
Simple Yet Fabulous Short Bridesmaid Hairstyles
• For a romantic touch, the short bob can be curled with big textures. This will look pretty and enhance the romantic vibe of the occasion.
• If the hair can be braided to the sides, do so without hesitation. Accessorize it with fresh flowers to compliment an elegant look.
• You can also choose to braid just the bangs and gather them to the side. Finish it off with a simple decorated clip.
• If the hair is really too short, use decorated headbands that are pretty. They are readily available and will look cute on the bridesmaid.
• Simple pinning will do if you want to make it look simple yet very sophisticated.
These are some of the styles a bridesmaid can wear to an upcoming wedding if you have short hair or are thinking of cutting it short and have a event to go to. Some brides want all of the bridal party to have a certain hairstyle so check to make sure this is not the case. If it isn’t then we have 25 short hairstyles for you that can give you some ideas on what and how to wear your short locks for this wedding. Some of the more popular short hairstyles for bridal party members are below. If you are thinking of going with the shorter hairdo for this event let us know what you decided to go with and please send some photos. We would love to see what hairstyle women are currently wearing now.